[VPN] Local network neighborhood gone when VPN connects

Nate Harel nharel at nettech-services.net
Thu Mar 6 13:39:36 EST 2003

William,

I am using the Microsoft VPN client. I don't see any option for this "split
tunnel". In any case I don't see how this would be the case. It is not the
VPN client that is having the problem. It is the internal clients that
can't see the network neighborhood.. The VPN client gets in and can browse
the network with no problem.

Nate

                             Nate Harel
                         NetTech Services