[VPN] ADSL VPN

Chris Gripp cgripp at automotive.com
Wed Mar 5 14:03:50 EST 2003

Due to the ping results it sounds like you may have multiple default gateways or some similar routing issue.

The latency is going to be up and down on an ADSL line as it is traversing the internet and it is unpredictable with no QoS.

Citrix is designed to be run over low bandwidth connections so I wouldn't think it has anything to do with the app but more to do with the network connectivity.

If every other packet is having to be retransmitted that would explain the extra delay.

-Chris Gripp