[VPN] ADSL VPN

Mauricio OLIVEIRA Mauricio.OLIVEIRA at internationalsos.com
Wed Mar 5 09:16:01 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have just setup a VPN between London and Rotterdam using an ADSL line on
one end and a 256k leased line on the other.I have 2 checkpoint firewall
devices on each office, it all works. My problem is for users runing
applications over the network, in particular citrix to connect to a Sun
server. Its absolutely crawling! When I ping between the offices its always
one reply one time-out and the ping times go up and down... Is there
anything I can do to speed up application access across the network?
Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks.

Mauricio Oliveira