[VPN] nortel vpn

Brendan Cronin brendan122000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 07:27:23 EDT 2003

Hi Jac,

The problem is that I want the Contivity gateway
to assign a virtual IP address to my non-contivity
client when using pre-shared key authentication.
When I follow the RFCs, the contivity gateway does
not respond to the client's mode-config request
for an IP address.

I think that this will work if I use
certificates instead of a pre-shared key....
I think this is what the SSH Sentinel client does
for interoperability with Contivity.

But I would like to know how it can be done
without the use of certificates.

Thanks,
Brendan