[VPN] Supporting Multiple VPN Hosts through PIX520

Dale Wissman dale.wissman at carecentric.com
Mon Jul 7 15:25:53 EDT 2003

I am running a PIX 520 for all outbound traffic on my network.  I have a
Cisco 3005 VPN concentrator that we use to connect to our internal network.
What I am looking to be able to do is to connect out through that PIX, or
Concentrator if possible, to customers of ours that wish us to access their
networks via VPN.  What are the caveats involved in this setup, other than
the obvious one of overlapping networks?  Is there anyone that is doing this
setup now?

Thank you,
K. Dale Wissman, MCP
Network Engineer
CareCentric, Inc.
"Speed. Precision. Results"
Voice:      (800) 394-6271
Mobile:    (412) 576-7919
Dale.Wissman at CareCentric.com
http://www.carecentric.com
  _____

The information contained in this electronic  message is legally privileged
and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of this message is
not the above-named recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately purge it
without making any copy or distribution.