[VPN] VPN users wanted for ROI study

Lisa Phifer lphifer at fast.net
Wed Jul 2 13:21:56 EDT 2003

Folks, I'm a consultant trying to work up a VPN cost study for a client.
I'm looking for users of remote access VPNs (IPsec, SSL, whatever) who
might be willing to participate in a brief phone interview to discuss
their VPN deployment and factors that contribute to TCO (hw and sw cost,
# users, typical usage/apps, etc). All interviews will be confidential -
the info I gather will be condensed to create examples that illustrate
TCO for various scenarios.

If you're a VPN admin or planner who might be willing to share your
experiences with me for this informal study, please send email to:

lphifer at fast.net

Lisa Phifer
Core Competence, Inc.