[VPN] IPsec Config Guidelines

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Fri Jan 31 11:32:04 EST 2003

Hi all --

I've been *at long last* updating the VPN site, and clearing out my inbox
of all the backed up messages.  In the course of one of those
conversations, Mark Zimmerman pointed me at this overview document
providing guidelines and "lessons learned" trying to get a multi-vendor
IPsec environment up and running.  I'm adding it to the site, but in the
meantime...