Ang: Re: Ang: Re: [VPN] PIX515UR VPN configuration

hakan.palm at generic.se hakan.palm at generic.se
Thu Jan 30 10:59:06 EST 2003

Well, yeah you did indeed write that he needed
a RADIUS-server to talk to the Win 2k AD which
is true. Bad wording from my side I guess. My
bad... What I felt that you missed to point out
was that it is indeed possible to use the Win 2k
IAS as a RADIUS-server, thus eliminating the
need for another RADIUS-server.  I really do
like the Cisco ACS since it is really nice to use
and makes life really simple when using
VPN3000, VPN5000 and PIX for example...

Quite a few small and medium sized business
I've come across do not feel like buying or at
least setting up another piece of software and
possibly another box just to proxy the RADIUS
requests to the Win 2k AD...

Regards,

/Palm

	losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk