[VPN] PIX515UR VPN configuration

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 04:44:12 EST 2003

If you want to integrate Windows 2000 AD with PIX for
VPN Authentication then you would have to point the
PIX AAA Server setting to a RADIUS/TACACAS+ server.
This RADIUS/TACACS+ server would in turn talk to Win2K
AD. For eg. Cisco ACS Server.

Here is an example of Win2K to PIX IPSec VPN.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk367/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800b12b5.shtml

Hi All,