[VPN] D-Link and NAT-T

gary at kelloggcreek.com gary at kelloggcreek.com
Sat Jan 11 06:58:56 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm using a D-Link DI-714P+ which has IPsec passthrough -- and I'm
assuming it just uses the NAT-Traversal standard. It works fine with my
Shiva client and gateway but not with my SafeNet SoftRemote 8.0.0 build 10
client OEM'd for SonicWall to connect to their hardware. The help files
allege that NAT-T would show up in the log viewer but I'm not getting that
at all. If I take the firewall out of the loop, I have no problems
connecting to the gateway. I can't find a searchable archive of this list
to tell if anyone else has tried SoftRemote with the D-Link gateways.
Thanks for any suggestions.

-Gary