[VPN] Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrators and RADIUS -- Assigned IPs

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 05:00:10 EST 2003

Take a look at this. It is possible to do what you
need using a RADIUS server.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080102172.html#984410

Also, this is the way it is done using Cisco ACS, so
it will give you an idea how to configure your RADIUS
server:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080102172.html#984454

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008010217e.html#2050

Basically, there is a list of attributes a RADIUS
server can pass on to a user logging onto a NAS. This
list includes Client IP address among a host of other
parameters.

Hope this helps.

Siddhartha

 --- David Goldsmith <dgoldsmith at sans.org> wrote: > If