[VPN] Speaking of Pseudo-VPNs

safieradam safieradam at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 00:58:52 EST 2003

I heard they are about to start supporting PKI for authentication.  Sorry,
no details.

While the client creates an encrypted link to the server they also sell a
VPN product.  For a shop highly focused on Citrix it may be worth bugging
the pre-sales people for manuals and more details.

Also, if you identify yourself as a consultant they will eventually let you
speak to an SE.  Unfortunately I delegated that research an don't remember
the details since we chose to go with something else. (Gotta take you
people's recommendations.)

Adam