[VPN] RE: Windows to Linux VPN (was Re: VPN solution)

Roger Qian roger.qian at sholodge.com
Tue Feb 18 12:31:43 EST 2003

Thanks for the information.
We're using a Windows RRAS PPTP for remote users (about 12 users) only. A
couple weeks ago, I configured PIX VPN. It worked fine, but the login
authentication is in PIX not with Windows 2000. When users logged in and
they cannot access Windows based file servers, because W2K file servers
check Windows authentication not PIX's.  How Linux do the authentication?
with Windows?
Roger