[VPN] Contivity 2700 to PIX 515 config.

Little, Mike (BHS) MLittle at bhsi.com
Thu Dec 4 11:19:23 EST 2003

All,

I'll keep this brief.  I have a Nortel Contivity 2700 that I'm setting up a
site-to-site with a PIX 515.  It's a pretty straight setup - no NAT, etc.  I
can initiate the tunnel fine from my end, but can't ping anything in their
network.  They are not able to bring up the tunnel from the PIX side.  With
the tunnel up, I'm seeing packets leaving my Contivity and, judging by what
I've seen in their log files, see them arriving on their side.

I'm very familiar with the Contivity configs but much less familiar with the
PIX.  I think it's their problem but don't know what to suggest or look for.

If someone has any suggestions, or can point me to some configuration
information for these devices, it would be very much appreciated.

As always, thanks for the help,

Mike Little

Network Services

Baptist Healthcare System