[VPN] VPN client behind-thru firewall

Mark D Robinson mrobinso at fpkc.com
Wed Aug 13 14:37:41 EDT 2003

A site to site tunnel would be fine with me, especially since I can then
restrict the traffic to ports used by Citrix (keeping the evil Blasters out).
I'm going to try suggesting that to the client, but I'm not sure if they'll
go for it. For one thing, I don't think we'd be able to use the SecurID
tokens that way.

Thanks,

Mark