[VPN] Two IPSec/Windows Questions

Glen L. Bowes bowes at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 6 12:22:18 EDT 2003

Hi,

Please excuse me if these questions have been asked but I'm interested
in some recommendations on the following:

Is anyone aware of reasonably priced (i.e. linksys, D-Link etc)
firewalls that can act as end point to a Windows 2000 IPSec VPN? For
instance, I would like to create a router to router VPN using a Windows
2000 server on one end and a hardware box on the other. Price is an
issue.

Also, I'm having trouble getting a Windows 2000 server to accept only
IPSec VPN connections, PPTP works fine. Is anyone aware of good
resources/books on Windows 2000 IPSec VPNs out there?

TIA,

Glen L. Bowes