[VPN] HELP ME WITH YOUR ASSISTANCE TO A BUSSINESS VENTURE

jenkinsdunbar jenkinsdunbar at lycos.com
Mon Aug 4 15:35:22 EDT 2003

  I am Jenkins Dunbar the minister of lands,mines and energy in Liberia.Due to the present pressure on President Charles Taylor to step down from office that had already affected my position in the office as well,I now decided to seek for someone who is trustworthy that can help me to claim and invest a certain amount of money.

    During my tenure in the office I was able to laid my hands on this huge amount of money and Diamonds,with my influence and position in power I deposited this consignment (Money & Diamonds) with a security company in Europe through a diplomatic means.But because of my position held in the country and the civil war that is currently going on in my country,I will appeal to you to keep it private.

     So I am seeking your assistance to stand as the beneficiary of this consignment all neccessary documents are available.Please let me remind you again that I will like to invest this funds into a business venture that will be profitable,of course with your assistance you will be entitled to 30% of the total amount.Signify your interest by replying through the same email address jenkinsdunbar at lycos.com

Best Regards,
Jenkins Dunbar.