[VPN] Complete VPN access to all PIX interfaces

jmondaca at entelsa.entelnet.bo jmondaca at entelsa.entelnet.bo
Thu Apr 24 12:20:16 EDT 2003

 I have a PIX 6.2 with 6 interfaces and VPN client 3.0. I have configured
 the firewall to permit a VPN connection using the following conf

 access-list 100 permit ip x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0 y.y.y.y 255.255.255.0
 nat (dmz2) 0 access-list 100
 sysopt connection permit-ipsec
 crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esmp-md5-hamc
 crypto dynamic-map dynmap 30 set transform-set myset
 crypto map newmap 20 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap
 crypto map newmap interface outside
 * and the configuration of the vpngroup and isakmp

 The problem is that I only want the vpn client access my x.x.x.x network
 in dmz2 but the VPN client can access all the computers in the internal,
 dmz1, dmz3, etc (all the interfaces).

 Thanks in advance.

Jorge Mondaca
Gerencia Seguridad Corporativa