[VPN] Which DSL router?

Chad Osmond osmond at holburn.com
Fri Apr 11 22:44:49 EDT 2003

>Linksys BEFVP41
>D-Link DI-804V

Tried both, both are sitting in a pile on my desk.

I'm a Netscreen fan, after countless hours wasted on cheaper products I went with the Netscreen 5's
If you save $400 on hardware costs you're going to loose it in setup,

I spent countless hours configuring, testing, finding bugs, and calling tech support, it's just not worth it.

Check E-bay for a 5XP (Or order new) and add a 10 pack of Netscreen remote. Take my advice for what it is, if you need a solution that is easy, compatible, works and is secure spend the $$ on Netscreen.

Just a though,

Chad