[VPN] Cisco 3000 clients

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 05:51:59 EDT 2002

You can use any IPSec compliant client with Cisco VPN
3000. So you need to find an IPSec compliant client
for the platforms you need. As far as I know, FreeBSD
and NetBSD can talk to Cisco VPN 3000 but not sure if
you have clients available for these platforms.

Specifially for MacOS 9.
http://www.netlock.com/products/datasheets/cisco_client_datasheet.html