[VPN] cisco limitations

Adam Safier safieradam at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:47:34 EDT 2002

I agree that Cisco VPN 3K does not talk to an LDAP directly, except to fetch
CRL's.  You need a smart auth box in the middle.

I admit I have not tried this yet, but I would think that you could set up
one group to do plain PKI and another to use Radius or other external auth
servers and maybe even some interall user ID's.

Adam
GSS-Inc