[VPN] Cisco PIX Site-to-site IPSec VPN tunnel and access-lists

Joshua Vince joshv at bcgsys.com
Thu Sep 19 11:53:40 EDT 2002

Thanks, I didn't know that!

But you can take out this line:

Sysopt connection permit-ipsec

Then apply in inbound access-list to your outside interface like:

Access-list inbound_acl permit tcp host 192.168.1.15 eq 1494 host
172.16.1.25
Access-group inbound_acl in interface outside

And this will let the VPN tunnel be set up, and then only allow 1494
(ICA) traffic from the remote host on the VPN (172.16.1.25) to the local
host on the VPN (192.168.1.15)

Josh