[VPN] Cisco PIX Site-to-site IPSec VPN tunnel and access-lists

Joshua Vince joshv at bcgsys.com
Sat Sep 14 23:06:09 EDT 2002

Using the access-lists you set up to define interesting traffic.  In
other words, instead of making those access lists cover whole network
ranges, do something like:

access-list VPNTraffic permit ip host 192.168.1.15 host 172.16.1.25

and if you want to only allow certain traffic, you can do that too with
eq etc.

Josh