[VPN] recomendations from people in the field

Pete Jacob pjacob at ftmc.com
Thu Sep 5 12:52:31 EDT 2002

hello,
you might want to consider a NetScreen solution,
I have used several befvp41's in the field, and if you ever have a problem
it is very hard to get ahold of someone in linksys that can actually help you.
some of the low end solutions are very reasonable.. and yes they do DCHP
and more..

my two centz.

Pete.