[VPN] VPN3000 and Ascend RADiUS

Engelhard M. Labiro engelhard at netmarks.co.jp
Thu Oct 31 17:10:53 EST 2002

Hi Kazuki,

We have implementation of VPN3000 with user`s authentication to Ascend
RADIUS. There was a little problem but no big issues.
If you only does authentication, then no need to add vendor specific
attributes. Means that the RADIUS only return back "yes" or "no" to the
Concentrator and let the Concentrator handles the other user`s
parameters.

You may try CCO page for sample of configuring RADIUS. See the section
of "CVPN 3000 Concentrator and Authentication".

Best Regards,
Engel