[VPN] Wireless Question

David McNeese dmcneese at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 15 18:09:54 EDT 2002

I sent this out earlier, and I forgot to mention we are trying to get it to
work with Windows clients.

Sorry for any confusion.

I recently saw an EMAIL from Eirik Schwenke discussing the Cisco 3.6.1
client and wireless in LINUX indicating he got it to work by modifying the
code to look at wlan? as part of the examination of the interfaces.

We can't get the cisco clients (3.6.1 or 3.6.2) to work via wireless
connections.  Is it supported? Can this be done?  Is there an "oddball" fix
like Eirik discovered for LINUX?

Thanks for any assistance.

"Cheer up, things could be worse.  So
I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse."

David McNeese -- CCNA, MCSE
CCN-5 Network Services Team
MS B255
505-667-5226 (voice)