[VPN] smoothwall

Tom McHugh TomM at spectrum-systems.com
Fri Oct 11 14:49:30 EDT 2002

I was able to get it to be a VPN termination point with a NetScreen-10
(running firmware verion 3.0.1) on the other end.  Alas, I had a dynamic-IP
dial-up.  Whenever I dialed up and wanted to use the VPN, I had to SSH into
the other end and change the IP in the NetScreen's config.  Once that was
done, though, I got pretty good performance for a dial-up.

Tom McHugh, Senior Systems Engineer
mailto:tomm at spectrum-systems.com

Spectrum Systems, Inc.
"Today's Technology--Solutions for Tomorrow"

11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fairfax, VA 22030-6001
703-591-7400 x218
703-591-9780 (Fax)
http://www.spectrum-systems.com/

Stop struggling with your network!  You can save yourself the headache of
total network management and save money at the same time by using the help
and expertise of experienced professionals.  Call us at 800-929-3781 or
visit us at http://www.spectrum-systems.com to learn more.