[VPN] VPN using Netscreen 5xp

Tom McHugh TomM at spectrum-systems.com
Wed Oct 2 11:08:46 EDT 2002

I work with both the NetScreen hardware and the software, and I think the
latter has improved a bit lately.  I would suggest, though, that you stick
with IKE-based VPNs rather than manual keys because the regular
renegotiations of the keys means that the encryption codes keep changing, so
its more secure.

Tom McHugh, Senior Systems Engineer
mailto:tomm at spectrum-systems.com

Spectrum Systems, Inc.
"Today's Technology--Solutions for Tomorrow"

11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fairfax, VA 22030-6001
703-591-7400 x218
703-591-9780 (Fax)
http://www.spectrum-systems.com/

Stop struggling with your network!  You can save yourself the headache of
total network management and save money at the same time by using the help
and expertise of experienced professionals.  Call us at 800-929-3781 or
visit us at http://www.spectrum-systems.com to learn more.