[VPN] VPN over port 80

Robert E Bunzli rbunzli at csc.com
Sun Nov 24 15:05:48 EST 2002

Olav, take a look at V-One which makes a product that can do what you are
looking for:   www.v-one.com

Bob

 Hi,

 I encountered your comprehensive site about VPN's. I'm currently looking
for tunnelmaster/tunnelbuilder, a vpn server/client that is able to route
the VPN traffic over port 80 in a TCP protocol.

However, this product is discontinued, and I'm not able to buy it anywhere.
Can you give me advice to purchase this software. I'm willing to pay a lot
for it.

 If this is not possible, do you know whether there are other software
packages that route a VPN over port 80 in TCP, instead of the normal
1723/1701 in GRE(protocol 47)?

 Sincerely,

 Olav