[vpn] will split tunneling do the trick?

Alex Falkovich afalkovich at lnc.com
Tue May 7 12:52:37 EDT 2002

We have a VPN in place managed by the vendor. It's pretty much all CISCO gear with the 2600 router in the Home Office. When our remote users launch up the IPSec client and authenticate to the services (create the tunnel), it pretty much locks them out of using the Inet.  We need to have the users interoperate between creating the tunnel and surfing the Inet from the same desktop. Our vendor claims it's not possible with the current setup.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how this could be accomplished?

Thanks.

Alex Falkovich
Technology Services
Lincoln Financial Group