[vpn] metrics for vpn sessions

Christopher Gripp cgripp at axcelerant.com
Tue Mar 26 19:19:51 EST 2002

The number of tunnels isn't necessarily limited by the bandwidth.  However, as with ANY network service, bandwidth is going to impact the performance of those services.

Yes.  Some VPN companies limit the # of tunnels, although I wouldn't necessarily say arbitrarily, so they can sell upgraded versions.

Christopher Gripp
Systems Engineer
Axcelerant

"Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."  G.K. Chesterton