[vpn] IPSec/VPN capable IOS for Cisco 7500 router

Dante Mercurio dmercurio at ccgsecurity.com
Wed Mar 13 16:41:15 EST 2002

Rom image: rsp-ik2sv-mz.12.0-3.T
Dram: 32
Flash: 16
Part Number: S75CK2-12.0.3T

This is the IOS I found with the least requirements for IPSec on the
7500 router, so you will at least have to upgrade your flash. There were
about 100 listed for that router according to the IOS matrix.

Try the hardware/software compatibility list at Cisco to make sure it
has all the features you want:
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/CompNav/Index.pl?Introduction=True

Good Luck,
M. Dante Mercurio, CCNA, MCSE+I, CCSA