[vpn] FreeS/WAN-Cisco IOS AH tunnel

Ahmed Benallegue syu at ecmwf.int
Wed Jun 26 06:04:33 EDT 2002

Hi,

I had no problem to establish an ESP-3DES + ESP-MD5 tunnel between Linux
Box running FreeS/WAN v1.96 and a Cisco router running IOS v.12.1(7a)E6.
I am trying now to configure and establish an AH (either AH-SHA or
AH-D5) but I am experiencing some FreeS/WAN configuration issue: the
parameter "ah=" is not understood in the ipsec.conf file.

So, did anybody experiece this before, and is there any solution?

Thanx.

Ahmed