[vpn] Cisco IPSec DES Bandwidth Overhead

Christopher Gripp cgripp at axcelerant.com
Thu Jun 20 12:30:53 EDT 2002

Thanks for the breakdown.  It was my failure to reference a good source
of information.
FYI, the source was a Linux article;
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/yavipin-vpn.html

Christopher Gripp
Systems Engineer
Axcelerant

"A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go
against it."  G.K. Chesterton