[vpn] Moving Mailing List

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Wed Jul 17 20:22:03 EDT 2002

No, it's not meant as a vote of no confidence for SecurityFocus at all.
I'm pleased that my friends have done so well for themselves.  But
Symantec and Counterpane (my employer) are both in the managed security
market, and I didn't want there to be any conflict of interest with regard
to ownership of my lists.  It's rather more of an issue for the Log
Analysis list than it is for this one, but I also didn't want to
complicate my life by running lists in two different places.

tbird