[vpn] Moving Mailing List

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Wed Jul 17 20:02:38 EDT 2002

Hi all -- As a consequence of the Symantec acquisition of SecurityFocus, I
am moving the Log Analysis and VPN mailing lists to a non-commercial host.
The list will be served by the machine sisyphus.iocaine.com and run by the
Shmoo Group (http://www.shmoo.com), of which I am a part.  I will of
course continue to moderate.

Please contact me directly if you have questions or concerns about this
decision.  I will update everyone with more information when we've got
things ready to go.

thanks very much -- Tina Bird

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
                                  William Blake, "Proverbs of Hell"

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com