[vpn] PIX 506 config question

Chuck Renner crenner at dynalivery.com
Mon Jan 28 17:21:51 EST 2002

I'm running a PIX 506 with the 3.x client software.  Currently, I have one
group defined, and all users are using that group, which provides full
access to the LAN.

What I would like to do is create another group that has restricted access
(only certain ports) to the LAN.  Nothing is grabbing me as a simple way to
do this.  I could create this other group to use a different IP pool, and
then have another firewall handle things based on IP, but it seems like the
PIX should have a way to handle this.  Any pointers in the right direction
would be appreciated.