[vpn] Planing a VPN - Are we doing the best thing ?

sam scure at redbulltech.com
Tue Jan 22 13:52:27 EST 2002

May I suggest using Nokia's CryptoCluster for gateway to gateway,  client to
gateway, and gateway to non managed 3rd party gateway (PIX). The
CryptoCluster is extremely strong and supports virtually unlimited clients.
The only client it doesn't support is Win 95.. DARN :(. CryptoCluster's
management auto generates the policy elevating huge headaches when setting
up policies.  It also has built in RSA certificate authority so you can cut
unlimited CAs. This solution is extremely scalable and affordable. Hope this
helps. Feel free to contact me directly if you need more information
(scure at redbulltech.com).