[vpn] Planing a VPN - Are we doing the best thing ?

Phillips, Kevin kevin.phillips at barco.com
Sun Jan 20 14:46:38 EST 2002

I have an office of 35 people and need to connect to 2 other offices of
similar size. We will also have about 30 people total that will need access
from home and on the road.
The parent company IT group tell us we need to use the PIX 506 plus a 2000
server running ISA for the firewall/VPN. I get the impression that the 506
is not big enough and that a 515 is more suitable.
I have looked around on vpnlabs.org and found a lot of info but still need a
dummies guide to VPN.
Thanks all,

Kevin Phillips
IT Systems technician