[vpn] Nokia Crypto Cluster <-> Cisco 1720

Markus Schlup mcschlup at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 06:17:47 EST 2002

thanks to those that responded to my original
question. In the meantime I got it working with
preshared keys authentication.

My original intention though was to do it with
certificate based authentication using the CA
facilities implemented in the Nokia boxes. But I
didn't find out how I could manually import a
certificate to the Cisco router. Is it only possible
through online enrollment (SCEP)?

regards,
Markus