[vpn] Fwd: Re: VPN question, please

Storch, Beau Beau.Storch at cshs.org
Mon Jan 7 17:12:00 EST 2002

I'm using Cisco VPN from home via AT&T Broadband and it works fine.  I did
however read an article about ISP's wanting to charge extra for VPN support.
Basically they want to gain more revenue for you using a VPN solution.
Doesn't sound fair to me.

Beau Storch
Network Management Engineer
Enterprise Information Services