[vpn] authentication with vpn

Dan McGinn-Combs danx at geac.com
Tue Jan 1 23:23:44 EST 2002

As a connectivity feature, it's a wonderful benefit to the user to provide a
single sign-on service. However, It is quite likely to be a security loser.
As I read this, your passwords are your only method for ensuring that your
networks aren't hacked. As inconvenient as it is, using this scheme is much
more secure than what you're asking for.

However, if you really want it, Cable & Wireless otters secure dial. This
might meet your needs.

Dan