[vpn] Re:[vpn] Timestep compatibility

Ken.Harris at smiths-aerospace.com Ken.Harris at smiths-aerospace.com
Wed Feb 20 03:52:35 EST 2002

No good news - we failed to get Timestep to interoperate with Redcreek and gave
up.  However we do have many Timestep (now Alcatel) VPN boxes and latest
software upgrade we have is 3.10.022 which I believe was late 2001. In a pure
Alcatel b2b environment we find they work well but they are not feature rich
hence Alcatel have just announced a totally new but (allegedly) backwards
compatible range.

Ken