[vpn] Novell Netware

Kurt Seifried bugtraq at seifried.org
Mon Feb 11 23:59:26 EST 2002

IP an IPX are mutually exclusive protocols. You can however tunnel various
protocols over IP, including IPX and SPX. Chances are however unless you are
running really old NetWare it's probably using TCP-IP or TCP-IP and IPX, and
not just IPX. In any event you need to talk to your network administrator,
unless someone here is clairvoyant.

Kurt Seifried, kurt at seifried.org
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574