[vpn] Novell Netware

Harris ukharris at harris.net
Mon Feb 11 22:35:45 EST 2002

Hello,

We have recently rolled out "Ravlin Soft" VPN software where I work. I can
access the network fine as far as the databases and some programs but I
cannot log into my Novell Netware account.  Is this because IPX will not
travel over IP or what else can be the problem.  I am set up for full
access. Do you have any idea that if it can be simply a settings change.  I
am running WIndows 2000 Pro and I know that level 2 transfer protocol is
available.  Please give me some insight on what to do.

Thanks
ukharris at harris.net
---