[vpn] RE: vpn Digest 28 Jan 2002 08:39:06 -0000 Issue 100

Dave Dix ddix at webofficenow.com
Wed Feb 6 14:41:26 EST 2002

Does anyone know of available research on IP VPN TCO?

We make a VPN -- are a startup company -- and we're looking for research
that estimates in a concrete way the TCO (total cost of ownership) of IP
VPNs measured over the course of, say, a year, or over the anticipated life
of the product.  We're not so much interested in initial cost of the
software or hardware, but very interested in realistic, definite
calculations of how much an enterprise spends in ongoing maintenance of a
VPN (e.g., do they have a full time staff? how much weekly/monthly
configuration time do they spend? etc).

--DD

Dave Dix
Web Office, Inc.

vpn Digest 28 Jan 2002 08:39:06 -0000 Issue 100

Topics (messages 735 through 739):

Re: vpn question
	735 by: Qian, Roger
	736 by: Jose Muniz