[VPN] Netscreen VPN configuration question

Tom McHugh TomM at spectrum-systems.com
Mon Dec 2 11:08:02 EST 2002

If you have firmware upgrade support from NetScreen, you can log into their
support site as if you were ready to download the software.  On that page
you will find a link to download manuals.  The one that will probably help
the most is the Concepts and Examples Guide, which is filled with some great
examples.

HTH,
Tom

Tom McHugh, Senior Systems Engineer
mailto:tomm at spectrum-systems.com

Spectrum Systems, Inc.
"Today's Technology--Solutions for Tomorrow"

11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fairfax, VA 22030-6001
703-591-7400 x218
703-591-9780 (Fax)
http://www.spectrum-systems.com/

Stop struggling with your network!  You can save yourself the headache of
total network management and save money at the same time by using the help
and expertise of experienced professionals.  Call us at 800-929-3781 or
visit us at http://www.spectrum-systems.com to learn more.