[VPN] common criteria for VPN device

Stephen Hope Stephen.Hope at energis.com
Wed Aug 28 07:14:25 EDT 2002

Jane.

There is an interoperability scheme, which sort of implies "common criteria"

See www.vpnc.org <http://www.vpnc.org>

regards

Stephen

Stephen Hope C. Eng, Senior Technical Consultant, stephen.hope at energis.com,
Energis UK, WWW: http://www.energis.com <http://www.energis.com/>
Queens Court, Wilmslow Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7QZ
Tel: +44 (0)1625 581032 Mob: +44 (0)780 002 2626 Fax: +44 (0)1625 586 111