[VPN] [rapt] SMTPD.EXE Problems

Mark Osborne mark.osborne at awhc.com
Tue Aug 20 14:18:31 EDT 2002

Got it. Thanks for your help J.H and thanks to everyone else that replied.
This is what fixed it........

In your incoming rule properties for mail under services, hightlight "smtp"
and then choose
"configure". In the window that comes up there is a tab that says "ESMTP".
Select this and make sure "Enable ESMTP" and "Enable Auth" is checked. Ok
out of the windows then do a "Save and Reconfigure".

Mark