[VPN] List migration

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Sat Aug 10 23:44:19 EDT 2002

Hi all -- I've tested out the functionality of the new home of the
Virtual Private Networks list and I am finally declaring it fully cut
over.

I will no longer approve postings to the list sent to the old
SecurityFocus address.

If you have subscribed to the Security Focus VPN mailing list
within the last two weeks -- since the announcement of Symantec's
acquisition of SF -- please visit

to subscribe yourself to the new list.

That page also allows you to manage your list subscription.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems about the list.

Thanks very much -- Tina Bird

"Wine is strong, the King is stronger, women are strongest, but TRUTH
          conquers all."
-----     Inscription in the Rosslyn Chapel (near Edinburgh, Scotland)

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html